A new way to manage buildings
NetKubed (www.netkubed.i-kubed.com) is a management system of civil structures and monitoring systems. NetKubed is able to automatically monitor and manage, real time, both the structures group you are responsible for (e.g. bridges, buildings, historical buildings) and the monitoring systems on them installed (not necessarily designed, provided and installed by IKubed). NetKubed automates the monitoring and management process, from data acquisition to damage identification, from reliability analysis to decision support.
NetKubed base version is free! REGISTER and enter your structures!
PWe expanded the potentials of BMS (Bridge Management System), adding web technologies and sensor systems. Compared to traditional BMS, NetKubed has many advantages, among which:
- It allows you to manage all kind of civil structures (e.g. bridges, buildings, galleries, historical buildings, dams etc.)
- It communicates with monitoring systems: the management process is no longer based solely on visual inspections
- It can function as an archive of monitoring data and other data (e.g. structure details, on site test results, calculation records, tests reports)
- It is also available on the move through smartphones and tablets
- It can be interfaced with augmented reality applications: the user can immediately and in site add his specialist evaluation to monitoring data
SMART SENSORS AND STRUCTURES
The software communicates with sensors of the latest generation installed on smart structures.
A CROSS-PLATFORM SOFTWARE
unlike older systems, NetKubed is cross-platform, suitable for both mobile and traditional devices, as it is a web application.
REAL-TIME MONITORING, EVERYWHERE
With NetKubed the analysis is real time.
NetKubed lets the manager know and manage real time and with little effort the structures under his control, easily from the web and on the move. Specifically, it allows to:
- Automate the management, monitoring and data acquisition processes
- Manage at the same time and in a single database a group of civil structures owned or managed by different subjects and with different characteristics
- Know real time the structures status, their structural reliability and the damage level, providing complete and integrated data
- Calculate quickly and accurately the priority actions, minimizing risks in decision making